About me

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Summon Night - Twin Age Story - chapter 0

In this world, all natural events are caused by spirits from another world. The wind that moves the trees… the flames that push the darkness away… The life stemming from the earth itself… the light illuminating the world… These all occur because of influences from other world: the Spirit Worlds. There are two races living here: The Kascuza, who live by working with Spirits , and the Humans who get power by making spirits work for them. Even now the two races are probably fighting somewhere over this moral issue… However, war has not yet come to Jarazi, a small island of Kascuza. The Kascuza have a name for this world: “Clardona”.

Chapter  0 – The Changing Wind
Aldo
Reiha














From a building, a girl came out and her name is Reiha
 “Ahhhhh! I’ve finished cleaning!”  Reiha raise her hand.
“Sheesh, that boy eats so much. It’s such a hassle making all that food…”  said Reiha to herself.
Then a boy named Aldo came to her.
“Huh! Aldo! What are you doing there…?”Shout the girl to Aldo.
Aldo looks hurt, then Reiha came to help him.
“Wait…! What’s wrong!?” Reiha ask the boy carefully.
*cough... cough…*
“Are you okay? Are you choking on something? Get a hold of yourself.” Said Reiha to Aldo.
Aldo get up and said “Ahahaha! Phew, that scared me. I got a piece stuck in my throat, and I thought I was going to die!”
“Don’t scare me like that! What were you eat –“ it looks Reiha remembered something.
“Noooooo! Aldo! you ate it! you ate the banna cake! I told you to leave some for breakfast tomorrow!” Reiha so upset with Aldo.
“Well, yeah but… uh… sorry?”
Aldo is Reiha younger brother. They aren’t really related, but they’re family. He is a Summon Beast that Reiha summoned 7 years ago. They’ve lived together since then. Reiha lost her father in an accident around that time, but She has got Aldo. She has her father necklace, it’s the only thing She has that was him … They  treat each other like family since they were sent to the Kascuza village of Marbado, and now that they’re grown up, they’re still together there. Although… Sometimes, when Aldo goes and eats all Reiha’s cake like that…
“Aw… I used all our Banna Berries on that cake. I’ll have to go get some more… I thought it might not be as good, since I canged the recipe today… Well, you did snarf it down really fast, so it must be good Heh heh…” Reiha has forgive him.
“It was so good that I choked on it!” said Aldo cheers Reiha.
“Sheesh Aldo! I guess I’ll have to go up on the hill and gather some more Berries for us.”
“Then I’ll go for a walk too. It seems like there’s a good breeze blowing.”
“Wait a minute, Aldo! You still have some work left to do today! You have to go fishing soon, or I won’t have any fish to make curry with.”
“It’s curry night!? Awesome!”
“You’re just so happy on curry days… You’re nuts, Aldo. I’ll make you some Banna Juice when I get back.”
“Okay”
Then something shining come to them
“Oh…? The Wind Spirits…” said Reiha
“I think they have a message… but I can’t tell who sent it. Could it be Ingiell?”
Ingiell saved their lives. He took them in Marbado when they were younger. He’s the leader of the Garbah Tribe of Kascuza on the island. Reiha doesn’t know why the Kascuza split into tribes, though…
“A message from the Wind Spirits… I wonder if something’s happened?” said Aldo to his older sister.
“It might be important… The spirits are gathering on the hill. It’s on my way so I’ll stop by to listen. I hope it’s good news”
“Me, too. I’m counting on you, Reiha.”
“You should start fishing Aldo. That’s what I’m counting on you to do.”
“I know, I know.”
Then they’re go on their own way. Aldo goes fishing and Reiha goes to the Spirit Hill.
“Ah, this feels nice. It’s really pleasant up here on the hill. The best fruits grow up here, and it’s always so calm… <3 And Banna Berries grow all over the place… Ah, it’s so nice.” Then she looks at the spirits.
“Oh. That must be the message.(she come closer to the spirits) …… I can hear… it’s Ingiell’s voice.”
Then Ingells voice started heard“…………..Reiha… I entrust the Spirits with these words… There will be a festival to celebrate Princess Ayn’s Rite of Spirits. Everyone’s anticipating the day Princess Ayn becomes the spirit King’s daughter. Reiha, Aldo… We have decided to hold your coming of Age as well. You must return your Janar Stones and be declared an adult among our people.”
“(Oh, that’s right. We have to give our Janar Stones back to Ingiell. It’s a stone that we can use to communicate in emergencies. It’s a charm that we hold dear until the Coming of Age ceremony. They’re really convenient, because it’s easy to tell when Aldo’s around. But, I guess we don’t have any choice…)”
“You can sleep at Princess Ayn’s. I know she’d be glad to have company. …sometimes……should…”
“(the spirits became weird) Huh…? The Spirits…?”
“…ake… …look…for… …………!”
“What’s going on!? What’s wrong?(The spirits are suffering! What’s happening?)(the spirits then disappear) Wh-What is this!?”
“krikkit krikkle” something sounds weird came closer
“Wha--!? Why is that here!?”
“Keeeeeeee!” a monster started fight her.

Reiha fight that creatures and she couldn’t escape. But then with her magic, she won the fight. Then the sky turn to dark.
“That’s the first time I’ve seen something like that out here… Oh no, they might be out where Aldo is, too!”
“Krisssh!” three creatures come to Reiha
“What? There were more!?” Reiha shocked seeing these creatures.
“Krikkrikkrik… Krak…”
“They’re acting funny… Are they being influenced by the spirits?”
“Reiha! (Aldo’s voice heard and he came to help her)”
“Aldo!?”
“Stay away from Reiha!”
Then they fight the monsters together. Reiha using her magic and Aldo using his sword. And of course they won against the monsters.
“You okay, Reiha!?” ask Aldo.
“Are you okay? Why are you here…?”
“The spirits were frightened so I came up here to check on them, and… I… I thought something was wrong, but I didn’t know this would happen!”
“What…? I feel something bad coming!”
“What’s going on!? The Spirits are gathering… (the spirits become dark)”
“The Spirits … They’re full of darkness!(then a wind looks monsters came out) What exactly is this!? I’ve never seen anything like this…”
“…Grrrrrraaaaah!” The monster come
“Aldo, please… “ Reiha ask aldo
“What?”
“I’ll take care of this! Go and tell the others about what’s happening here!”
“No, I can’t do that! I can’t leave you behind! I don’t want to be without you, Reiha!”
 “Grrruhaaar!”the monster sounds angry
“…You’re right. That’s the only way.  Let’s face it together!” Reiha accept Aldo’s offering
“All right!”
Then the fight couldn’t be stopped until one of them die. At the end Reiha and Aldo were win.
“It’s no use… This feeling… The Spirits are still out of control… At this rate, they’ll affect the entire island”said Aldo
“We have to calm them down somehow… Aldo, help me call out them.”
“All right.”
“…Spirits that control all parts of this world… Remember your old selves, and flow along your original paths… Follow the threads of life and death, of hopes and dreams, and become whole!”
(The spirits become calmer then)
“…Phew. It seems like they’ve calmed down, for now… Those Wind Spirits were corrupted by darkness. I wonder what’s going on…”
“I don’t know, but it looks like the local animals are full of an evil presence… It’s a sign of the filth…”
“Filth!? No, it can’t be! Oh no! I wonder if everyone in the village is safe! And Ingiell!” Reiha shocked
“The spirits aren’t stable enough to use them to send a message to Ingiell…”
“The Water Spirits will be making the ocean too rough to cross over to Marbado…”
“All we can do is wait…” said Aldo wisely
“I suppose so. Let’s wait until tomorrow, Aldo. Tomorrow, okay..”
“Reiha…”
So they’re wait until tomorrow . At the night Reiha was standing in front of their house worriedly.
“(I wonder if something really bad happened to make the Filth come out here… I don’t even know enough to know if I should be afraid… *sigh* … “said Reiha to herself.
“Are you awake, Reiha?” Aldo come to Reiha.
“Yes, I was just thingking…”
“I understand how you feel, but you have to sleep. If the village is facing the same things we are, it’s going to be tough…” said Aldo to calm Reiha
“Right… I should catch some sleep while I can.”
“Let’s get up early to get ready. I’d like it if you made some Banna Cake.”
“Okay, leave it to me! Instead of box lunches, I’ll bake a lot of cakes.”
“Then, good night Reiha.”
“Good night, Aldo…”

source: summon night twin age nds game

No comments:

Post a Comment